Social Bookmarking – Week Four

Diigo: This looks really handy. Being at Uni at the moment on a Uni Computer I cant use all of the features. But from the instructions and guide to using Diigo it looks really useful. Being able to bookmark and highlight certain areas of information and text will make finding thoes awesome quotes that you have read once and want to use in a future piece of writing incredibly easy.

I’m hoping that I have got the right idea of Diigo from what I have looked at so far! I will have to have another look at it tonight and see if it’s what I am imagining. 🙂

Just having a second look at Diigo now. It seems like a great program. Very useful to record pieces of informationinto the library and makes it so easy to come back and reread a certain passage without searching through sites to find what you found the day before (which I know I do far too often). And it is very easy to use, which is great for people like me that find it difficult to use programs that have more than a few steps to achieve and outcome.

In the classroom I think Diigo could  be successfully used in an upper primary classroom when  reseaching for projects. The beauty of Diigo in the classroom would be the time saved by students being able to relocate information at a click of the mouse instead of searching and looking at every site that they ‘think’ could be the one that was useful.  

JUST FIGURED OUT HOW TO ADD STICKY NOTES!!!! (A bit slow on the uptake :-O) How great is this???!!! (Also how to put pictures into my blog :-D)